Carroll’s Tours offer this exciting 7 Day South East Self-Drive. This fabulous road trip takes you to historic ancient castles and storied country houses. Take dramatic cliff walks and try stunning cycle greenways. Explore hidden pirate coves with golden sand and roaring waves.
Few tourists venture into Ireland’s ‘Sunny Southeast’, this is an area of incredible history, amazing scenery, and astounding mountainous and cliff routes, where driving is part of the adventure. Starting in Dublin and heading south in Wicklow, through Wexford, Waterford, Kilkeny and back to Dublin.
- Arrival to Dublin – Relaxation with some sight seeing
- Car journey from Dublin to Wicklow Sights include views of Glendalough and Powerscourt
- Trip to Wexford with spectacular views of Hook Lighthouse
- Day trip to Waterford City where you can see the sights of Waterford Crystal
- Completing Sunny South East journey by stopping in medieval Kilkenny City
- Back to Dublin for more sightseeing
- Departure day
7 Day South East Self-Drive Includes:
- Car Hire with Super Insurance
- Accommodation, Ensuite Bed and Breakfast
- Pre-paid activity: Dublin Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Trip, Dublin Walking Guided Tour, Guinness Storehouse, Glendalough, Hook Head Lighthouse, Tintern Abbey, Walsh Distillery, Waterford Greenway Bike Hire, Kilkenny Castle and Medieval Mile Tour
- 24/7 Customer Care